Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Metcalfe shows off her bikini body

They started dating last year after appearing on Dancing on Ice together.

And it seems that Jennifer Metcalfe and Sylvain Longchambon relationship is going from strength to strength, judging by the pictures of the pair together in Spain.

Jennifer, 27, could not keep her hands off her beautiful French as they frolicked in the waves, before moving to the beach for a few more kisses and cuddles.

Jennifer and Sylvia, 30, began dating after they formed a strong bond during their time on Dancing on Ice.

And, after being eliminated in week five of the series, Jennifer said she would fight with being away from his love.

She said at the time: "I will miss being with him 24 hours a day, seven days a week - but we'll find time to spend together.

"I'll miss having it in my pocket all the time. I'm a bunny boiler weird right. I will not let him go. I'm like, 'No, now you're stuck with me. "There is a connection between us."

Hollyoaks beauty also revealed her amazing bikini body in a small brown both sides as she soaked up the Spanish sun on his break.

Jennifer drew criticism in 2008 when she displayed a worrying slim for a holiday in Spain.
See pictures!

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code