Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jane Lynch to Host Emmy Awards


Jane Lynch will host in 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards.

The ceremony airs live from Nokia Theatre LA Live in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 18 on FOX.

Nominations for the awards will be announced July 14.

"We are delighted to have Jane Lynch hosting the Primetime Emmys this year," said John Shaffner, chairman and CEO, Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. "When our host of comic talents, dramatic and musical - as Jane proved opening number last year - "We know it will be fun for us and the public at home"

"Jane was my first - and only - choice of host for the Primetime Emmy Awards this year, and I'm glad she said" yes, "says executive producer Mark Burnett. "She has incredible moment of comedy, and is a charismatic, talented actress whose energy leaps off the screen and stage. I am very pleased and excited to have him as our guest."

"I'm tickled pink to host the Primetime Emmy Awards on FOX," said Lynch. "I'm looking forward to singing, dancing and sporting my best tracksuit."

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code