Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Daniel Baldwin: Wife Threatened To Kill Me In Front Of Children


Daniel Baldwin's wife Joanne threatened to kill him in front of their children, according to court documents.

The actor has filed for divorce and in his statement Baldwin described his wife as a drunken, often violent, who physically abused her and their two children traumatized.

Baldwin refers to an incident last January in which Joanne is said to have watched a documentary on women who killed their husbands and was then announced, "Now I know how to do it, I understand why they did it. You have been warned. Leave this house or I'll kill you. "

Their daughter heard the threat and had asked Baldwin, "Is Mommy going to kill us?"

According to Baldwin, the threat was part of a larger pattern of abusive behavior of his wife, he is called "violent and dangerous" when she drinks.

It describes kicked and punched in the months and often threatened with worse.

"She [times] threatened to use a knife to end my life," Baldwin wrote in his statement.

"My wife was more than 10 times in two months she stab me, I slash or cut my throat in my sleep. I am really afraid for my life. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code