Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Warne refutes botox reports


On Saturday evening, 41-year-old cricketer Shane Warne, went on the defensive, but this time he was not supporting his IPL team Rajasthan Royals. The cricketer was lashing against a report in a British tabloid, which said his "new youthful appearance" have been gracefully lifting.

"Questions of Botox facelift etc. - are rubbish. I am 86 kg - lost 7 kg and are about to be stronger than I've ever been," he said in the first of several comments on issues on the microblogging site Twitter.

He talked about his diet, his exercise regimen and how it was on a quest to get fitter for the last five months, adding: "I'm flattered that people think I look younger ... it seems hardwork paid off. "He went about his routine and cosmetic products it uses. "Yes had teeth whitening (18 months). Moisturizers New to my skin made a big difference too ... Yes, I am still a man hahaha, he writes about midnight. Fans, however, did not buy his explanations, saying that Warne may have gone on all her looks to impress his new girlfriend, actor Liz Hurley, 45.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code