Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Meghan Trainor takes down 'photoshopped' video



Singer Meghan Trainor took down the video of her song 'Me Too' from the web, claiming that some parts of the video were photoshopped without her consent. The singer shared some Snapchat videos and explained the reasons for the removal of those videos, said a report on IndianExpress.com quoting Aceshowbiz.


She was quoted as saying in the report, "They photoshopped the crap outta me. I'm so sick of it and I'm over it, so I took it down until they fix it. My waist is not that teeny. I had a bomb waist that night, I don't know why they didn't like my waist. I didn't approve that video and it went out to the world. So I'm embarrassed." 'Me Too' is the second single of Trainor's new album 'Thank You'. , following the hit "No". In the video, Trainor is seeing waking up with a Grammy next to her bed and driving around the town in a giraffe onesie and performing choreographed moves with some dancers.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code